Sunday, May 27, 2012

The beauty of Jhansi.

Jhansi

“Jhansi” the city known for its historical importance but I know it by its beauty. It is a very beautiful, clean and peaceful city situated in Uttar Pradesh (Lots of people have misconception that it is situated in Madhya Pradesh). In my childhood when I was reading stories of “Jhansi Ki Rani”, I was thinking that I would go there at least once in my life. No one knew at that time that I will spend four precious years of my life.

On the day of my registration in B Tech, when I reached Jhansi‘s station I was surprised. I never saw such a peaceful railway station. I headed towards the college. It was a rainy season and there were lots of greeneries in the way and I enjoyed those beautiful scenes. When I reached college, I was feeling like I came to a Gurukul (situated in a jungle) to get Diksha.

In those four years we had lots of sweet memories. Though there are few sad moments also, but those are negligible in compare to the sweet moments we had spent there. In first semester, I was spending most of the day time outside the college campus. Thanks to the ragging system that had given me chance to explore the beauty of Jhansi.

I will start from the “Sadar Market” where we go to purchase daily usages goods, books etc. We were going there to relax our mind after being tired by boring classes, but I think our eyes are more relaxed than our mind after seeing the real beauty of Jhansi in the streets of Sadar market.

Let’s go to “Elite”, the favorite place of students who were fond of movies. Those guys who have girlfriend, they could have spent some peaceful hours on the corner seat in Nandini cinema. After the cinema a delicious dinner in Janak’s restaurant.




Now we will go to my favorite place in Jhansi city (There are lots of favorite places outside the city). I am talking about the great Jhansi fort. When I visited the “Rani ka kila”, I had fulfilled my childhood dream. I saw the place from where rani ji jumped with her horse. There are so many places which reminds us the sacrifice of great warriors of our country.

There are lots of beautiful places around Jhansi like Orchha, Datiya, Matatila, Parichha etc. I can never forget about the Matatila trip. That trip has lots of fun and adventure.

At last I would like to describe about most beautiful place near Jhansi. Yes, I am talking about Orchha. The clean and cold water of Orchha River always attracts our soul and mind. The great Ram raja temple and in front of that the beautiful Orchha fort. I always remember the evening aarti in Ram raja temple. There are many more places, if I am going to describe about each and every place, a full book can be written on this topic. I would never miss the chance to visit this beautiful place again.
Please write a comment or hit like button if you also love the Jhansi.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good read. Jhansi is part of Bundelkhand, the cultural region of Madhya Pradesh-Uttar Pradesh which was ruled by the Bundela Rajputs since the 16th century.It is an alluring place located in Uttar Pradesh that houses the majestic Jhansi Fort built in the year 1613. Click here to explore various other famous places to visit in Jhansi.